Quote Originally Posted by chucksbp View Post
You would want to remove the white plastic connector and install a T can be purchased at any parts store. Take a picture of where that line is sourced from. Where does the other end go??? I have a 2003 and the vacuum line was caped off just sitting there in open space. As I said the line should go to the driver's side below all the bracket that has the egr solenoid and Dpfe sensor. Should als be a red line with it that goes directley to the fuel pressure regulator on the same side of the engine.
Yes, I plan to purchase some T's at the auto part store. I didn't see any vacuum lines plainly sitting in open space capped off like yours or others have mentioned. But the vac line circled in green looks exactly like the one I'm suppose to Tee into.

That vac line circled in yellow, like I mentioned it's connected to a port on the bottom area of the throttle body then connects to the vac line circled in green via the plastic connector. For that vac line circled in yellow, and where it was suppose to connect to, that I don't know. My truck feels and drives fine, but without a boost gauge I don't know what my PSI/VAC readings are. I appreciate your help.