Thread: april totm?

Hybrid View

"I WANNA GO FAST"
    Name: Ajay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dragginNCrds View Post
    I have been busy and honestly have not had time to do the totm. If anyone would like to step up and take over I would be more than ok with that. It just seems line there isn't enough time in the day toget work done. I am planning on Doing the write up or last moth and then who ever can take control of April just let me know
    Like I said, I'd be more than happy to take care of it if no other senior member would like the pleasure.

2002 DSG Nicknamed "Haley the Harley Truck"
    2013 TOTM Moderator

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayBrown View Post
    Like I said, I'd be more than happy to take care of it if no other senior member would like the pleasure.
    Sounds good.

Work out the transition with dragginNCrds and then PM Doug at silver_2000 to ask him to promote you to TOTM moderator.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.