Thread: Fuzion Memorial GTG/NMRA @ Atco - Saturday Aug. 9th, 2008

Hybrid View

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wyde1340 View Post
    Josh....post this up on NLOC too...that might help bring a draw of more people...some HD guys are over there and some never knew NHTOC existed (especially new people)...
    BigMatt....care to take care of this and push the event over in the NJLOC section as your guys August GTG? The pics above are barely 1/4 of the event. Last year just the left side of the track was for the show vehicles, the right side of the track was for all the vendors everywhere, and then the pit area was full of tons of insane race cars, trucks, etc! Definately an awesome event to attend!

Quote Originally Posted by fireharley33 View Post
    Ya I'll try and make this one. What day is it again?
    Its this next coming Saturday, August 9th. So basically this is the 1 week notice! lol Atco hasn't updated their website with more info yet, but I imagine on monday they'll update it with the latest info for the event.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I would go but unfortunately this is the last weekend I will be buisy and cant back out. After that ill be free if theres any other meets. Good luck everyone

NJLOC/ECCFA/DelValLo
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    BigMatt....care to take care of this and push the event over in the NJLOC section as your guys August GTG? The pics above are barely 1/4 of the event. Last year just the left side of the track was for the show vehicles, the right side of the track was for all the vendors everywhere, and then the pit area was full of tons of insane race cars, trucks, etc! Definately an awesome event to attend!
    i wish i saw this post before the event and i would have posted it up. I haven't been on here in a while and missed it.

I think there was two harley trucks in the show josh's and one newer HD idk who owns it.