Fuzion passed away 1 year ago next monday, so its only right to have a GTG in his honor on that weekend fuzz buddy unforunately had to leave us last year

NMRA at Atco is next weekend, so what better way to celebrate the life of Fuzz than a GTG at the track!

NMRA Digital

They have a show on saturday as well as racing. JLP is usually there, along with a TON of other vendors, racers, etc. Jpanchalk is also rumored to be back in the US and showing up at the event! lol

Post up if you're going! Even if you don't want to show your truck, but listen, its not friggin pebble beach! Just bring the truck, get front row parking for like 5 bucks more than normal entrance fee, and have a good chance of winning something even if you're trucks dirty lol. Would be nice to have a few HD's lined up at the show, and then head out to somewheres local afterwards to grab dinner.

I'll post more info on the times, etc. when Atco updates their website for it.

last year when I was leaving I saw two HD's parked out by the front gates come park in the show wiht the rest of us!!!!

Post up if you're coming! I won't hesitate to guilt trip you lazy ones that have some excuse into coming lol its the Fuzion memorial GTG, so come on out!!!!!