Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Canadian HTOC roll call

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Canadian

Hi all
    Been a member for a while
    Based in Ontario, just put the truck away for the winter
    2009/10, Saleen charged, Kooks long tubes, lowered and around 480hp at the rears. Looking forward to the spring for some more power

Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2006 f150 hd

Hi there, just bought an '06 HD # 1948 , living in Muskoka ON and lovin this truck!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hey all , been a member for awhile now,saskatchewan member hear,i've had my 00' for a little over 4 years now ,its a u.s. truck from arizona,love the truck. i had the opportunity to grab up a really low km 00' last summer from b.c. so i jumped on it.the u.s. truck has 169,000 miles on it now(daily driver in summer, grand cherokee for winter)still running strong,the canadian truck only has 48,000 kms.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

2 -00' f150s

hey all , been a member for awhile now,saskatchewan member hear,i've had my 00' for a little over 4 years now ,its a u.s. truck from arizona,love the truck. i had the opportunity to grab up a really low km 00' last summer from b.c. so i jumped on it.the u.s. truck has 169,000 miles on it now(daily driver in summer, grand cherokee for winter)still running strong,the canadian truck only has 48,000 kms.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi everyone, i just jioned up awhile ago and checking out the site. im from alberta. i got my truck from dawson creek bc, was going through the truck and found the nhtoc card in the glovie and decided to join up. my truck was owned from a previous member on this site. i have 119xxxkm on it and its a garage queen right now. lol. alberta weather isnt being so kind this year, ive had her out for a few quick pulls but im a speed freak so she will be getting the full treatment next summer. this year shes a driver.hope to see a few of you out this year!

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Smithville ont

Hi I'm from Smithville in the Niagara Peninsula.
    I have a 2002 F150 Harley I purchased brand new and is still brand new only 89km kept in a climate controlled garage.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket74 View Post
    Hi I'm from Smithville in the Niagara Peninsula.
    I have a 2002 F150 Harley I purchased brand new and is still brand new only 89km kept in a climate controlled garage.
    Dang, that is some low miles....erh kilo's! What's that about 60 miles?

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

roll call from sask.

well ,guess i have 3 now,lol ,picked up a black 02' with 72,000 km,a few mods (traction bars ,pulleys changed,magnaflow exhaust,brute force air intake,and i swapped out the grilles for a 2000 style,)so far love it,except i find the seats are way more comfy in the 00's.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello to all my fellow Canadians!!!!!! I recently purchased a 2002 HD supercrew supercharged that has 31 000 km and looks as new inside/underneath as brand new vehicles I've driven off the showroom floor.It was stored inside and is basically stock except for a K&N CAI, Magnaflow exhaust and a superchips micro tuner. I have owned my share of trucks including a 454ss Chev among other Silverado models none of which comes even close to the HD which explains its following!!!!Where I live in the innercity of Toronto the scene is dominated by import tuner cars and most people are shocked to see a truck that can light up so hard and move so fast including myself!!!! Obviously the NHTOC community is made up people with extremely good taste and intelligence.I have just ordered an L&S oil seperator and am starting to research upgrading both or one puley for sure...If any experienced or senior users would mind lending their knowledge regarding brands and configurations or even good mechanics in Southern Ontario to do such work I would be so pleased...I look forward to talking with everyone and until then cheers!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello to all my fellow Canadians!!!!!! I recently purchased a 2002 HD supercrew supercharged that has 31 000 km and looks as new inside/underneath as brand new vehicles I've driven off the showroom floor.It was stored inside and is basically stock except for a K&N CAI, Magnaflow exhaust and a superchips micro tuner. I have owned my share of trucks including a 454ss Chev among other Silverado models none of which comes even close to the HD which explains its following!!!!Where I live in the innercity of Toronto the scene is dominated by import tuner cars and most people are shocked to see a truck that can light up so hard and move so fast including myself!!!! Obviously the NHTOC community is made up people with extremely good taste and intelligence.I have just ordered an L&S oil seperator and am starting to research upgrading both or one puley for sure...If any experienced or senior users would mind lending their knowledge regarding brands and configurations or even good mechanics in Southern Ontario to do such work I would be so pleased...I look forward to talking with everyone and until then cheers!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2