Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: July 9th: Summer Rental /// July 10th: Summer Bash ***MUST ATTEND***

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Laugh July 9th: Summer Rental /// July 10th: Summer Bash ***MUST ATTEND***

These is THE weekend of events to attend! Me and Rich have tried to tell you new JHO's that other events were ones to attend and not miss out on. Well you guys missed out on all of them LoL! The summer bash is THE event of the YEAR to attend! It tops all other events!!!!!!!!!! And this year to make it even more over the top, we're having a 40 vehicle private Atco rental the day before on the 9th! I know most of you are too much of pansies to run, but at least come to hang out and watch the races! JLP will be lining up against JJ to whoop some butt lol. The new liquid cooled 3.6L KB will be tearing up the 1320! Jwilks will be there from michigan with his twin turbo L with the figter jet wrap, lots of other heavy hitters will be there as well! You GOTTA come! And Saturday is a must-attend! I dont' want to hear about the drive. Its WELL worth the drive! I guarantee you've never seen so many burnouts in one location! Add in killer food, raffles, trucks, hanging out, it can't be beat!!!

JULY 9th RENTAL DETAILS:
    Official DelValLO Summer Rental 2010 - Delaware Valley Lightning Owners

JULY 10th BASH DETAILS:
    Summer Bash Details - Delaware Valley Lightning Owners

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Bash is always a great thing, even the winter bash is awesome!!!

I'll be there, I'd love to get a baseline with the new engine but...I don't think I will have enough time to break in + tune before that, but hey, at least I will be there!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and he finally changes his avatar to SHADOW!!! nice job hoffman.. im glad she fired up and everythign went good the other day.. i havent uploaded the videos yet but i will to show everyone on her the "underdog" motor.. WOT is COMING SOON!!!!!! lol cant wait..

ohh josh.. no pansy here.. ill be there .. i hope JJ dont start acting like a baby when Johnny tosses him the extra 200lbs in weights like he said he was planning on doing.. being johnny is faster and heavier.. lol

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    The Bash is always a great thing, even the winter bash is awesome!!!

I'll be there, I'd love to get a baseline with the new engine but...I don't think I will have enough time to break in + tune before that, but hey, at least I will be there!
    Hoff, you're one of the few people with a valid excuse for not racing! A brand new barely broken in engine! All these other guys like CJ, Gertrude, and Frosty need to get their azz in gear and come race their trucks! And while rich is bringing the L to race, he needs to get his azz in gear too and get that HD moving!

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    Hoff, you're one of the few people with a valid excuse for not racing! A brand new barely broken in engine! All these other guys like CJ, Gertrude, and Frosty need to get their azz in gear and come race their trucks! And while rich is bringing the L to race, he needs to get his azz in gear too and get that HD moving!
    well i got the hd moved in front of the garage! i cleaned the garage out, bought a new engine stand. i took the old seats from the L to my inlaws for storage for the time being. going to be wrenching on it this week. i got the front end off already. just going to pull her in the garage and go!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    YAWN..lol, I have no slics to run, oh run street tires nah rather not waste $150 just to spin down the track. Trucks acting up, gotta get it threw inspection, gotta move into new place, and gotta play with the new dd. Sorry my excuses can go on for ever but thats all they are are excuses. At the end of the day im still the 2nd fastest j-ho lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bmxer901 View Post
    YAWN..lol, I have no slics to run, oh run street tires nah rather not waste $150 just to spin down the track. Trucks acting up, gotta get it threw inspection, gotta move into new place, and gotta play with the new dd. Sorry my excuses can go on for ever but thats all they are are excuses. At the end of the day im still the 2nd fastest j-ho lmao
    you know 2nd is the first loser!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    CJ- dont count on being on the 2nd anymore.. we have a new contender... lol... wait till u see a dyno sheet posted up on the forum.. very shortly... hoffs motor is gunna be serious.. lolol

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    july 9th i work
    july 10th i am having huge party at my house!

u plan stuff on crappy days

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    well i got the hd moved in front of the garage! i cleaned the garage out, bought a new engine stand. i took the old seats from the L to my inlaws for storage for the time being. going to be wrenching on it this week. i got the front end off already. just going to pull her in the garage and go!
    Saw a set of L seat covers sell on NLOC recently for a good chunk of change! Sell those suckers!

And lets get wrenching! I don't have a whole lot of time between the house after work, but I'll be there for the R&R part at the very least!

No slicks? Perfect, run in our street category we're trying to pull together. Street tires only. Bracket style. Winner gets 1st in line at the bash Saturday. Spinning is good, helps you practice rolling into the throttle on the launch. Driver control will play a big part!

$15 for a test & tune night to get 1-2 passes on crappy track prep and have no fun. $150 for a rental to get as many passes as you want, great track prep, pick who you want to line up against, have our own mini bracket, a blast!

Inspection? Well don't make your inspection appointment for the day of teh rental. Racing won't make you fail inspection

Moving? Don't move the day of the rental. If you're coming to watch, you can come to race knucklehead.

New DD? Stop wasting money on modding a DD if you can waste money modding a HD!

And 2nd fastest? JLP is a JHO. You're 3rd bro. You're 2nd place to 2nd place! OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by i am fr0zen View Post
    july 9th i work
    july 10th i am having huge party at my house!

u plan stuff on crappy days
    Its been planned for the last 8 months. You pick crappy days lol. Guarantee our party on the 10th will be better than your party on the 10th

Better be there on the 9th!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ok so 2nd in jersey. dont be such a douche, im sorry I lost my job and have limited funds now, we all didnt have it so easy starting out.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ok so 2nd in jersey. dont be such a douche, im sorry I lost my job and have limited funds now, we all didnt have it so easy starting out.

Oh come on CJ don't get your panties in a bunch : You know us fellow JHO'ers are ball busters! It's the one thing we do better than building the fastest HD truck chapter in the nation!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    sorry I lost my job and I havent been in the kidding mood. I guess ill be coming to the rental in my charger rt

now y would you go and doa dumb thing like that?

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why can't we all get along?

Let the kid drive whatever he feels like will get there

F-ing J-HO's

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast