Thread: New Camera, New Lights and a wash.. PICS

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Post New Camera, New Lights and a wash.. PICS

Well I recently got a new digital camera, Nikon 5200.

And yesterday I finally got around to installing the Xenarc HID's. Very easy install BTW. I love the way they go in.

And I gave the truck a quick rinse before we go to the local car meet tonight. (Gotta wash the cobra in a few minutes) So Figured I'd post some pics of the HD.

BTW the Corner lights are Philips Silver Visions, I have a good conection for them if anyone is intrested.. And I have Ricer H1's in the fog lights, that match very well to the Xenarcs.

Full Size Close Up of Headlight/Corner Light

And The headlights and fog light, its kinda day time but you can see they match

Ok thats about it.. Now its time to wash the Cobra.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nice Bill

What prices, got any pics of the corner bulbs before you put them in? Got good prices on the HID Hedlight kit?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by bgstew6
    nice Bill

What prices, got any pics of the corner bulbs before you put them in? Got good prices on the HID Hedlight kit?
    The Xenarc's I got open box from a friend around here with a shop thats going out of business for a Killer deal. I will check if he has any more, but no boxes..

The Silver Visions are like $4-5 each, and the shipping is practly nothing. I think I have an extra pair instock, but gotta check.

I will take some pics tonight of the bulbs out of the truck, but right now the G/F just took the truck so I cant pop them out.

They look silver/chrome and light up amber.

edit..

Close up from the above picture.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looking at the pics the corner bulbs looked different. I have silver star coners that look Chrome and when lit shine amber so I am thinking that I got the same thing. I would be interested in the HID kit if you can get me a good price on them. Thanks

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by bgstew6
    Looking at the pics the corner bulbs looked different. I have silver star coners that look Chrome and when lit shine amber so I am thinking that I got the same thing. I would be interested in the HID kit if you can get me a good price on them. Thanks
    I added a closeup of the silver visions to my previous post.

I will check on the HID kit, I paid less than $350 for the open box ones.. They were brand new with the plastic on them..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sounds good! and now with that closeup realize that is the same thing that I put in mine! Good price, 399 was the cheapes that I saw for that HID Kit. I could give a crap about the box just as long as everythign else comes, housings, bulbs, ballasts.....etc and undamaged.

and with some billet door switches in it!! Just pulling your chain Big BIll!

But sure am looking forward to when you get them done!!

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    looks clean man! i love the front license plate, awesome!!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    NICE LIGHTS... TAGS NICE ALSO...(EVOM)...MOVE

BLOWN 01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thats a cool liscence frame you got there (evom)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very nice!!!

I have the same Sylvania HIDs on mine as well. I got a killer deal on ebay for only $295 and were almost new, just without the box but still had plastic on the lense. Now I just got to learn how to adjust them, anyone got any pointers on adjusting them.

BigBill, can you hook me up with a few of the corners and H1's? Give me the paypal account that I need to pay you with.

BTW, I notice the color of the Xenarcs are not as blue compared to the other HID's I see on other cars. I have a set of 9007 retro HID's (Philips) that I have on my 01 Lightning and are somewhat brighter and bluer.
    2003 Harley Davidson F150 #8432
    2001 SVT Lightning #435
    2001 VW Jetta
    2001 Ducati 748 Fila Rep.
    2001 Aprilia RS50/70

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by SurfsUP
    Very nice!!!

I have the same Sylvania HIDs on mine as well. I got a killer deal on ebay for only $295 and were almost new, just without the box but still had plastic on the lense. Now I just got to learn how to adjust them, anyone got any pointers on adjusting them.

BigBill, can you hook me up with a few of the corners and H1's? Give me the paypal account that I need to pay you with.

BTW, I notice the color of the Xenarcs are not as blue compared to the other HID's I see on other cars. I have a set of 9007 retro HID's (Philips) that I have on my 01 Lightning and are somewhat brighter and bluer.
    To Adjust the Headlights you need either the Ford tool (Its like $10-15 online), or a 4mm combo wrench. Sears carries it in most stores. A rachet is too large to fit.

Ill PM you with the info, I will stop by the ricer shop and pick up a set I think they were $20, ill double check.

Also on the Blue ness, the whiter the light the more lumans it prouduces, also a friend with an L has the Philips 4300K kit in his L, and it looks brgither, but the sylvania's are much more focused, so the road is much brighter, in my book thats better.

Yeah... I drive fast.
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    love that front license plate..

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very Nice And Very Clean