Thread: Sign in Thread for the resident Canadians...

Threaded View

Best trucks ever !
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Local guy here in Windsor.

Maverick2000, I bought the Xcal2 from our own local SCT dealer, yes we have a good guy here in Windsor. The name of the company is WP Racing and his website is www.wpracing.ca. Contact name is Joel Wells.

He is currently setting up his chassis dyno at his new location and should have it back up and running in about a week from now. He is a really good person to deal with and will work with you to get what you want. I bought my Xcal2 from him for $510.00 CDN all taxes in, so not a bad price as I see it. It comes with 3 tunes and he has thrown in a few baseline pulls for me as well. Truck in totally stock format laid down 321.7Rwhp and 407lb/ft trq. at 2600 revs and pulled hard to about 4700rpm then it fell off from there. Will be interesting to see what it does after the mods. I will be going there in about 2 weeks so if you would like I can meet you there and you can meet Joel and see the dyno. It's located just behind Shine Masters on Eugene between Howard and Ouelette Ave. He hasn't got his sign up yet but he will soon. Don't quote me on this but I think it is $39.95 for set-up and $20 or so/pull for as many pulls as you want to do. Alot cheaper than a trip to the states.

I have bought some of those nice 9 pin mini-din connectors (10 of them at $1.49 ea in case I melt them off during soldering) so I can data-log thru the Xcal2 for true A/F ratio off the Wideband O2 sensor I have installed. Joel will help me with capturing the data from the LC-1 controller.

Now that you mention it I seem to remember the people who owned the Market Place were *****in about the cars so they moved out to Rona a couple years back. I never had anything worth showing till now.

Let me know if you would like to meet at WP Racing and I can contact Joel to see when he's available.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Harley2003; 04-03-2006 at 06:40 PM.