Thread: 2003 two-tone

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2003 two-tone

Well, I hate to do it, but I am going to sell the HD. It's a 2003 two-tone with every option that came from the factory including heated seats, sunroof, power sliding back glass and power adjustable pedals. I bought it last summer with 27,000 miles on it. It now has just over 34,000 miles. New Kuhmo Ecsta STX 295/45r20 tires put on 2 weeks ago. 2" belltech lowering shackles put on the rear around new years and a K&N panel filter put in about 2 months ago. There are a couple of rock chips in the hood and 1 or 2 little hail dents and a scratch on the tailgate that were there when I bought the truck. I have only had to change the oil twice since I got it, and I have used mobil 1 synthetic both times and the first time I changed the fuel filter. I will have pictures in my gallery later tonight. I am asking $27,500.00 PM me for details

here's the link to my gallery
    http://www.nhtoc.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=895
    Last edited by big amarillo; 06-11-2006 at 05:33 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well, I traded the truck in on an 06' gt mustang. Got a pretty good deal. I love the mustang, but I'm definitely going to miss my truck. I still be hanging around the forums though.

Down Under
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good for you. I hope you enjoy the mustang. Very nice ride. Lets hope a good dude or dudess picks up your truck.