Thread: Thanx to Ken 800

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanx to Ken 800

Thank you for announcing this site. We knew it was coming...just didn't know when. Thanks a bunch Ken 800!
    NHTOC #4

Maximus Horsepowerus
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You guys are welcome, but thanks to BigD for putting in the effort. I know he did a lot of research up front and emailed a bunch of people to try to meet the needs of everyone.

My sincere hope is that we can make this the first stop for harley folks...

I don't want to tread on the other sites, of course, but a harley centric site is pretty cool and it is the first one so if we get it rolling, there won't be any more to dilute.

It would be nice if we could get some sort of endorsement from ford or something...

Or a kudos in a magazine or something.

I'll send an email to Blue Oval News and they *may* post in in their links section on the right.

Ken

Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, a big Thank You to Dwight for taking such a plunge, and now it is up to us to kick this site into gear.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yes! thanks you guys! this site is amazing! thanks for keeping me updated through all the work and design of the site too.
    Just from coming home today and logging on the site, i was amazed by how many members and posts there are already since i left saturday morning. i'm sure we'll have no problem growing to be a big great site!