Thread: Joining National Harley Truck Owners Club?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Joining National Harley Truck Owners Club?

I got to this site very late last night. I immediatly registered on the site and then reviewed the posts. Next, I signed up to join the National Harley Owners Club.

I just got an email from Dwight telling me that I am the first to register and join. Guess that means I'm getting a very low membership number. What's up guys? Let's support this site and this club with what it takes.

Some are probably registering the old fashioned way via snail mail. But the Pay Pal sure takes a lot of headache out of it and a heck of a lot quicker. Check it out.
    NHTOC #4

NHTOC #05
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Joining National Harley Truck Owners Club?

Originally posted by JCZ
    Some are probably registering the old fashioned way via snail mail. But the Pay Pal sure takes a lot of headache out of it and a heck of a lot quicker. Check it out.
    The availability of the PayPal method is 90% what encouraged me to go ahead and take care of it. Kudos to the site master(s) for that feature!
    2002 Supercharged Harley-Davidson™ F-150 Super Crew #6043 - Dark Shadow Gray
    2002 Supercharged Harley-Davidson™ F-150 Super Crew #6964 - Dark Shadow Gray SOLD!
    Mods & Goodies: J&J Polished Stainless Steel Overlay Lower Grille ~ H-D F150 Floormats ~ DrawTite Class V Receiver ~ Lightning Taillights & Lightning 3rd brake/cargo light ~ REM Oil Separator ~ Superchips 1715 Microtuner ~ Belltech 2" Lowering Shackles ~ Blackwood Window Trim ~ Blackwood Antenna Base w/ Billet Antenna ~ Sylvania Silverstars ~ JLP Ram Air ~ Gaylord X2000 Speedsturr (wing)
    2005 Harley-Davidson™ RoadKing Classic Black Cherry

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    here's a link to the membership page. you can see by order of most recent to earliest joined on this site.

http://www.nhtoc.org/forum/memberlis...C&pagenumber=2

I'm #5!
    gotta get my check out tomorrow for the club

Maximus Horsepowerus
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm in the top 10...

Question is, what's the top 10 going to look like for paying members...

Ken
    Last edited by ken800; 02-02-2003 at 05:40 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh I'm talking about paid member of the club, not just registered on the site. The site is free...the club costs. They will have gallery feature in the near future, however, you will have to be a paid member.

Use Pay Pal to join and send your money and you will have a low membership number.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yup, i'm going to send the money out tomorrow to join. it'll just be faster for me to send a check though rather than paypal.
    one of the admin that i was emailing back and forth quite a bit when working out the logo design said he could reserve me a low # for the club, so be cool to see what # i get

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You deserve it...you're a HUGE help to a lot of people. I probably wouldn't be here or the other sites if it wern't for you answering all my questions that first week.

Years down the road it will say "charter member" by our names. That and a buck will get us a cup of coffee.lol:p

I'm surprised at how many Harley Truck owners there are that don't know anything about any of the sites. Thought about taking a flyer down to the three dealerships here. The sales manager at one dealership drives a Harley truck.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh you have mail.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congradulations Josh....you're #3! And thanks for the logo, too.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    if i worked on the assembly line, i'd probably get in trouble for putting NHTOC business cards in each of the trucks for the owners to check out the site :p

hmmm.....another idea...NHTOC.org business cards to keep a few in teh truck and hand out when we meet other HD owners. I'd buy like a hundred or so if they were offered....off to suggestions forum LoL

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm there, too. See the email I sent you on another suggestion.