Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by djdelirius
    Hooray for Brandon
    And more also!!!

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if you look on the front of the bed between the bed and cab there is a sticker that had the month and year, I found it by accident one day whe they have the bed off

Maybe I am too late did not read all the way thru this post

HB

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Contact knows who I am trying to get in touch with, but however they no longer work within the division inwhich the Harley production was outlined back in 2000-2003 model years. I have an international phone number contact I am awaiting a return phone call from next week.

Brandon

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Brandon,
    You are DA MAN, bro. Using your own time and resources to help us out....cannot thank you enough!!

Just to share what "research" I have done in the past: personally spoke over the phone with Mr. Alan Pinter (HD Programs boss with FORD) who flat out told me they did not keep records and not much can be done to track down build #s except contact with the PO. Also tried the SELLING dealer: no luck. Even tracked down the PO: claims he never received a plaque and had no clue what I was asking about (he gave me the VIN instead)

Do not care what truck you have..you are an NHTOC brother in my book!

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Brandon is the man,

Responsible for all the bling mods on my truck! cept the billet door sills.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    For those of us with a warranty period still left have your truck sequence # manually entered in on the Oasis report. In order to do this your vehicle must have some sort of warranty repair performed like brake peddle rubber replacement. Have the dealership put in the comments box on the warranty paper work also put in the trucks sequence #. When the paper work is turned in they will key in any comments the dealer wrote down on the forum. The info will not be on the first line with all the other vehicle info but will be in the area of the last performed warranty work the dealer has done. This will help out a little if later the info plate on the console becomes lost or damaged and someone needs to retrieve that information. Not sure if this is the only way to manually key that info on the Oasis report.
    Tazz

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Folks - my name is Lloyd. I'm a new 2003 Blk HD Owner and newest member of the your group! I work with Stew (BGSTEW6). I am the one he has been trying to hook up with the Build Number for my new truck (missing badge).

I just wanted to thank you for all of your help and input on this topic. I am BLOWN AWAY by the level of commitment and contribution you folks have on this board. This is seems to be more of a family than it is a club.

Thank you again for your help.
    kindest regards,
    Lloyd

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WELCOME, Lloyd and glad you dropped by. By now, pretty sure you have realized (and warned by STEW) that: you can CHECK IN, but you CAN'T CHECK OUT! Worse, there is a MOD BUG that will infect you (not IF, but how BAD)

Hope to meet you in one of our GTGs soon. BTW, whatever crap STEW has said about me, they are ALL LIES!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    MOD Bug already bit. Starting with some exterior cosmetics first and then taking it from there. I read the Line-X vs Rhino post and went with Line-X (done last Friday). Tonneau cover is next along with a few small repairs that are needed. And then I turn inwards!

Now, if I can just get that darn Build Number!!!

L

p.s. kromdom? Only people I know who know kromdoms are Jarheads... PI or SD? I am an alum of 3rdBn, India Co., SandFlea U.

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Spent 2 years (98-00) with 1st MarDiv (trax, 3/1, 2/4, 3/5, CEB)!! As I have said dozens of times here, I will always treasure the bond between us DOCs (corpsman) and Marines!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AHHHH

Glad to see the boss finally made it in!!!! If I can get him to show up for March Modness then I have a surporise for him!!! I know that if he shows up that the mod bug will really sink in with a vengance when he sees all of our trucks and what we have done to them. Then he will be cussing me for all that i am worrth cause the mod bug got him.

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    STEW,
    Will be sending Paypal to you very soon.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You can paypal or just bring it with you to mod Day. Its all good in the hood!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alright, here is some information I have from the inside here, please understand this project/build is well over 24 months ago. I got an email from a relative who knows of Andra Rieber, this is the guy we used for technical support for the laser ingravings, this is guy we would call when we made a mistake and he would correct the build number, VIN number on his end so we could produce a new plate. The sad part here, he no longer works in this division, however I have a phone number and have gotten some additional contacts for this project, hang in there. At least I got some answers from this and not nothing,

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Keep up the good work, Brandon. Cannot thank you enough for your efforts for us "orphans"

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast