Thread: UK Truck Show 2010 - June 26/27th

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

UK Truck Show 2010 - June 26/27th

Ok you Brits

After putting on a fab show last year at the Pod, Rebel-V8 have been invited back for the 2010 event to be part of the Dragster Showcase.
    Last year, we got 3 slots each day and got in about 3 runs per slot inbetween the BDRC Trucks, Bikes, Alky Cars and the Jet Car.
    It was a pretty good weekend as you knew exactly what time you would be on the strip and how many runs you would get.
    In between, there was the stunt show, strong man competition and prostitute murdering to keep us entertained

So, here's the rules. You need to be in a pick-up truck, you need to race.

For that, you get in FREE (2 adult tickets) and you get to sign on FREE.
    Normally, this would cost you £30 to show your truck in the pits, plus £12 admission per day. On a normal RWYB, signing onto race is £25/day.

Right then, that's a pretty good weekend lined up. All it costs you is your petrol money, hotel and beer/tea money.
    Seeing as I can't swing that, it's the best deal you will get this season.

I need to make a commitment to the organisers and get as many trucks as possible.
    I also need the names for the tickets. This is about 3 months away so get your thinking heads on and sign up below if you want to be part of this event.

Here's the link to last years show report so you can see all the comments and pictures there The Official Santa Pod Truck Show pics & comments thread - Rebel V8

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Bueller, Bueller, anyone, Bueller?

Hello? Anyone home?