Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Methanol Injection good???

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Al View Post
    Travis - as you know, I'm always looking for ways to make more power. Tell me a little more about your set up. What's your pulley combination and how much boost at wot? How much timing? What's your A/F ratio at wot? Was that 494 hp with 305/22's?
    i have a Whipple 2.3, 3.73 upper/ #4 lower, JLP comp r exhaust, 15-16 psi boost, A/F ratio is 11.8/12.1, as for the timing.....i believe i was at 15ish but dont hold me to it. As we were on the dyno, we kept changing to different things. I had 494 hp on a mustang dyno with my 285/35/22's that i had before i swapped tires I'n the rear.
    i went with the AEM METHANOL kit bc the controller had more tuning capabilities. i had a couple friends with the SNOW kit that had issues and heard really great things about the AEM kit. That's why i took the AEM route and no regrets besides the over priced mechanic that did the install (which i had to go back and fix, lol). live and learn!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DATS TTRAH!; 03-26-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    2009 seadoo RXP-X riva waterbox with rude rear exhaust outlet, Rude upgraded bigger supercharger, riva sponsons, fuel pressure regulatoR, RIVA pro blocks, riva rear air, solas prop, custom riva racing ECM, intercooler upgrade, intercooler relocation bracket,60lb injectors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2