Thread: Help

Name:

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Help

Doe anyone have a Haynes manel or something that shows what color wire are coming off the window motor to the switch...there should be two...one in and one out...also the 12 volt acc run on the window switch

HD4595
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have the Service manual for our trucks...

Meaning the three part edition the tech's have at Ford...Will have to pull it out after work if you don't get your answer before then.

MotorCity T-Sport
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Unfortunately, I don’t have the Volume that has Wiring Diagrams. My Volume 1 does state that the GEM controls the manual up/down and auto down features from the control switch via the window relay to the window regulator motor. It also lists some DTC’s that the GEM may store if it detects a fault. It also has a Symptom Chart that identifies Pinpoint Tests to conduct dependent on the symptoms. These test steps are for the relay and the switch connections based on whether a single window is inoperable or the one-touch down feature is inoperable. There are several pages and they are a bit overwhelming to me. So hopefully the info in HD4595’s Wiring Diagram Volume is much easier to understand and there are diagrams of the actual color coded wiring from motor to switch. Wish ya the best.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What's your email? I can send you over the system diagram if you would like. If you want the driver side colors they are OR/WH and WH/BK.