Mailing Address:
    Bama Auto Movers, Inc.
    160 Couch Road
    Albertville, AL 35950

Office# 256-878-6001 or 8118 E.T. or Stephen
    Fax# 256-878-4240
    Cell# 256-302-1585

Facebook Page: Fans of Bama Auto Movers

You can also send me a text at my cell #, or an IM on Google Talk (Stephen Holsonback)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ill give them a call thank you very much

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    get a didty move and let them take it for you, or re-emburse your move. Killeen is a little more than 30 miles from Austin, more like 80 miles or so. I work for the V/A in Temple which is about 40 from Gatesville, other side of the base. As for taking care of your truck, if you don't have a satalite tracking system get one, the best 450 bucks you will ever spend, and insurance will cost less, you'll get that money back in a couple of years. If there is anything here in Texas I can help you with holler at me, but yea, i would hate to be dragging my truck with one of those rent-a-haulers, and the last time I checked thier cost I bought a trailer cheaper. There are several transport companies around, even if your in the boonies like I am. Call the nearest dealership, they shpould have all the contacts, or just google them up. Look for real transports tho, they can discount well if they just need another space filled up on the way thru. Nothing but saggy-tittiy bars, hock shops, rent-to-own car lots and cheap *** bars around the base. Get to Austin, use Priceline to get ya a room and stay in a nice place, also will work for you on the way to Kileen. Dont stay at the dump motels if ya can help it, I usually get the Hilton or Mariot's for like 75 bucks plus taxes, which is usually cheaper than a decent motel. the thing is, the motels are full of nasty-ness and thievery, take care, give us a shout.

From The Great Nation of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2