Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
...Not very motivated to try it out because I've gotta clay, compound, and prep beforehand lol. Thinking I'll do the Meg U-compound and U-polish before the BF products....what do you think Merlin?
U-Compound and U-polish are excellent products.
If you have a lot of swirls and scratches to remove I might suggest a little more aggressive compound/pad combination.
Knowing you they are probably minimal and the UC/UP combo will do fine.

UP has polishing oils in it. I might suggest cleaning the paint with IPA after UP. This will show the "true" paint surface.
I personally like following the UP with either Menz PO106 or PO85 to kick the shine up another notch before LSP.

Poorboy's Black Hole is an excellent glaze and BFWD can be applied over Black Hole with no bonding issues.
Poorboy's Black Hole is an acrylic glaze, and Blackfire Wet Diamond plays nicely with acrylic glazes.

I would suggest applying at least two coats of BFWD allowing at least 8 hours between coats.
After the BFWD 8 hour waiting time (for the polymers to bond correctly) then apply BF Midnight Sun.

BFMS IMHO is very similar to Pinnacle Souveran Paste. I heard that the same chemist created it.
With BFMS over BFWD you will loose the "slickness" of BFWD but does create a very nice wet look.
Again, when applying Midnight Sun do at least two coats. With BFMS a two hour reapply wait is fine.