I got the opportunity to give LNB a drive once-around-the-block this weekend.
I did shake LNB up a bit before use as I could see a little separation on the top.
I found the product consistency to be thin so be very careful to not use too much.
Test vehicle 2006 Red Toyota Solara with nothing special about the paint correction polish.

From what I understand via Poorboy’s this ”liquid blue version is supposed to outlast its
pasty brother in durability. Also the wax content is equal to the content of the paste.”

Quote from Pockets @ Poorboy's,
"LNB is not a cleaner wax. The solvents that make the product liquid can clean a little with the right application,
such as a polishing pad or hard rubbing. it is meant to be used with a finishing pad at low speed or by hand just
spreading it out. it will never remove swirls or scratches and cannot strip a car of all its wax or sealant.".

Application:
I applied LNB product with a PC speed 3 with a 5.5" Lake Country flat black pad. You could do it by hand if you want.
I applied two coats. The wait time between coats was probably 10 minutes to haze & took 30 minutes start to finish.
I like Poorboy’s stuff it's made to be used in the sun or shade. On the Red 2006 Solara I was able to work in the shade.

Removal:
Removal was easier that the application. A very light wipe with a Microfiber towel and it seemed like it just fell off
There was some dusting but it was so minor that it's not even worth mentioning. (Yeah, I know I just mentioned it)
Pictures never do it justice??

I looked at the results this morning in the sun.

I found a few spots in the morning sun where I had missed removing the Liquid Natty’s Blue last night.
A fast, quick easy swipe with a MF towel and they came off with no effort.(after being left on overnight)

Results:
The results are a very shiny, high gloss, sparkling, slick, finish that required very little time, effort & energy.
I'm not sure about longevity or durability I just applied it but I will admit today I already received 3 or 4 compliments
LNB is excellent if you want fast, easy to apply, easy to remove and nice glossy look without that fake plastic shine.
So if you really enjoy an LSP that is difficult, finicky and cumbersome to apply and is a struggle or streaky to remove...
Then Liquid Natty's Blue is NOT the product for you. IMHO - LNB is easy to apply, a breeze to remove and looks great!
So far I have used LNB on my truck, plain white stock paint, a blue 5.0 Mustang and a Red Solara all had sparkling results!

If you are looking for an easy to apply, easy to remove wax with sparkling "show car" results...Natty's Liquid Blue is for you.