Thread: Wizards Products

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Laugh Wizards Products

I don't know if any of you guys have tried Wizards products. I have been turned on to them recently. I had a couple of guys recommend the products to me. These products have been hot with a couple of body shops around here.

I picked up some tire and vinyl shine. I really like it. it gives the clean natural finish with a little shine without feeling slick and greesy. No silicone, static free, won't sling of tires. I put a two coats on my tires 24hrs apart. They look damp, and a very rich black. I also used it on the window trim. No streaks on the trim just really boosted the black color and looks great. It seems to add the black luster back in any plastic, rubber etc I put it on and looks new. Doesnt look streaky and doesnt feel greesy.

I detailed the exterior of my vehicle this morning with the Wizards mist and shine. The results were also great. I cleared up a few water spots and it gave the paint a very slick feel and good luster. I am impressed so far and I am going to try some of there other products as well.

Here is a link to the website Thanks for visiting Wizards Products!
    Last edited by C_bo; 09-27-2011 at 02:26 PM.