Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BLACKFIRE Wet-Ice Over Fire

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm just gonna have to take a trip down to FL and let u do it i guess... i havent messed with it in a few days though..

~Will
    2002 DSG Harley on 22's ~ build#01450 SOLD
    NHTOC TOTM August 2012

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    I've got a bottle of BFWD and a jar of the BFMS in the garage, can't wait to try it out this spring when I get motivated enough to detail the truck. I think there's still rubber down the sides from racing htis fall lol
    Like I've said before I believe I've used 'em all from Adam's to Zaino (A to Z). I really like the "look" of the BFWD/BFMS combo.
    IMHO it may not last as long as some of the other products (but it's fairly close) and it's REALLY easy to apply and remove.
    There is an awesome slickness and shine to just BFWD and it looks great by itself. The BFMS topper takes away slickness.
    IMHO this is a small price to pay for the unique "look" and depth that the BFMS adds when layered on top of the BFWD.

The BFMS is a WOWO product. You do not let it dry before removing or it will harden like cement and be kinda difficult to remove.
    If you've ever seen carnauba in it's raw form, it's hard as a rock. From what I understand there are oils, polymers etc. in the formula.
    These additional products make it real easy to apply but will dissipate quickly. Hence the reason to WOWO soon after applying it.
    If you WOWO a panel at a time it will still be able to be removed easily. The oils etc. will still be in the product when you wipe it off.

As stated above, I have tried MANY different LSP's including Pinnacle Souveran. PS has a great look, but to me it really attracts dust.
    PS looks great but again, IMHO every dust particle within 150 mile radius finds its way on the paint. I have not found this with BFMS.
    Are there LSP's that last longer? Sure I could name a few but for the very little time & effort it takes to apply "The Combo" it's worth it!

IMHO (on black) the "Wet Ice over Fire" IS the "Holy Grail" look that you spend your money on the different sealants and waxes to find.
    I actually feel that when you are looking at the black hood you are looking into a pool of calm water that you could put your hand into.

There are a couple of products I have not tried: DoDo Supernatural, Fuzion, Swissvax and a few other $$$ boutique wax products.
    So if anyone wants to cough up the bucks for a couple of them I'll be glad to do an individual or one vs. the other product review.
    So until that happens I'm gonna stick with my new found combo. Although kinda expensive they will last you a very LONG time!

Blackfire Wet Diamond $30 - (soon to be $35)
    Blackfire Midnight Sun $60 - (soon to be $80)

BTW - A BFWD follow up...

I recently did the wife's car with just the BFWD sealant.
    Just for fun I used BFWD up inside and behind the doors handles.
    I smile each time she tries to open her door and her hand slips off.

Quote Originally Posted by dragginNCrds View Post
    I'm just gonna have to take a trip down to FL and let u do it i guess...
    Come on down!

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i couldnt get that time off work and get her car from her long enough to do it.. she drove the harley the other night though... grinnin from ear to ear.. quite funny to see her go from a Hyundai Genesis to a Harley..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2