Al comes to us from Southern California. He’s a family man with two wonderful children, He likes to play Xbox, lifting weights and obviously has a love for his two tone Shamu.
Al is fairly new to NHTOC but as you can see from his list of mods and post count that in a short period of time he has been very active in the NHTOC (club) and with his truck.
The list of mods under his Sig is very long and still growing. It give me great pleasure to see another Shamu owner that takes great "Pride in their Ride".

So, with that being said please allow me to be the first to congratulate our March TOTM Winner, Alfonso “Alcobi007” Cobain and his 2003 Two/Tone Harley F150.

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks? Specifically your HD Truck?
First of the looks, It’s sporty yet very classy!!!!

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it?
I've always loved muscle, powerful car and one of my favorites was a 1993 5.0 GT Ford Mustang that I got when I was only nineteen.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!
6LB Lower Pulley, JIP Forced Air Induction, Single Blade Throttle Body. L&S oil separator double pillar pod innovate wide-band aeroforce interceptor, Ford racing boost,
SCT chip tuner, Supercharger Intake Manifold, Supercharger polished and ported,magnaflow,4.10 GEARS JLP SAFETY lops killer stereo etc etc.

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!
I have been working since I was fifteen in my family owned Mexican restaurant. I'm a father of two wonderful kids Alonzo who is 16 and my daughter Isabel who is 12,
I've been married for 17 years. I just turned 40 in January but I can tell you that I love powerful cars just like when was just a teen.
One of my favorite hobbies is and will always be to add new features to my HD.

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?
Since I've been a member anytime I help or have any questions with my truck, there is always someone on this site willing to help!!!

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?
Can't think of anything because for me it's great!!

Question # 7:
This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?

Al is for my name which is Alfonso and COBI is for my last name which is Cobian and 007 is from a movie name.

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?
I really want to go built in the future so I'm really trying to get my wife approval just kidding she supports me 101% in what I want because we both are a team!!!

Question 9: Last and final question
Just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...
here's the place to go at it! Your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw?

Something I have not shared was that back in 2002 I bought my first HD truck brand new but do to health issues I had to get rid of it within a year with less than 1500 miles
A big loss but thank God I recovered and bought my awesome “Shamu”.