Thread: 2012 Production #'s?

Just Another Ford Lover
    Name: Jay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2012 Production #'s?

Anybody happen to know production numbers for the 2012's? Looked around quite a bit and haven't even seen ballpark numbers anywhere on the net. Just figured it'd be nice to know. Thanks in advance!

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So after only 4 days I actually heard back from Ford on the 2012 production numbers. They said they couldn't give me the specific breakdown that I had requested, but they were able to tell me a little.... Although the numbers for the 2 colors didn't add up. I double checked with them on that, but that's what their system shows... Good news is that my truck being a 2wd is pretty scarce.

Total # produced 4,274
    # of 4wd's 3,757
    # of 2wd's 517
    # of Black 2,507 ?
    # of White 1,528

May still end up purchasing a build sheet to see just how scarce mine is..... hell idk...

Name: hector

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow! Didn't think my 4x2 was that rare

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah I figured they would've built more 2wd than 4wd, but apparently not. And the fact that they made roughly 1,200 less white trucks than black is even sweeter...
    2012 F-150 Harley Davidson #3566 4x2
    White Platinum Tri-Coat Metallic, K&N CAI w/ filter sock, SCT SF3 w/ custom tunes, Alpine audio processor, LockPick SYNC, JL Audio HD 900/5, JL Audio C5 6 1/2" coaxials in front, JL Audio C5 components front & rear, 2 JL Audio 13 1/2" TW5 subs in custom box, Weather Tech Digital mats front & rear

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just picked up my white 4x4 #1537 yesterday, I'm trying to get a feel for this site but it looks to cater more towards the gen 1 truck then ours?

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LongNap View Post
    I just picked up my white 4x4 #1537 yesterday, I'm trying to get a feel for this site but it looks to cater more towards the gen 1 truck then ours?
    Of course an older model will have more info then a new model. Post about your truck more so I can learn

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, there are also a lot more 1st gen HD's out there period. Iirc, the made about twice as many of them in 02-03 as they did in 2011-2012.

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats on the new truck and good to have ya here man! I'm sure you're loving the new ride. I've had mine 11 months and still smile every time I get in it. If you haven't already, make sure to post in the new member section and introduce yourself to the site! Pretty good group and some pretty passionate people we've got here. Crap. Boss man is coming... Back to work... LOL

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys... I'll get an intro posted later today. I just logged in to get the stats "White2012" posted above. I was looking all over and couldnt find anything from using google so I'm glad he posted that information. I had a 2008 GT500 so I'm really happy to see the limited amount of HD F150's produced, my shelby had almost 3X that amount in 2008 with something like 13K units! (I'm still a little pissed about that) LOL

Happy Hump Day!

Name: Charlie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White2012 View Post
    Congrats on the new truck and good to have ya here man! I'm sure you're loving the new ride. I've had mine 11 months and still smile every time I get in it. If you haven't already, make sure to post in the new member section and introduce yourself to the site! Pretty good group and some pretty passionate people we've got here. Crap. Boss man is coming... Back to work... LOL
    White2012

Hey partner what’s the latest news on your had...did you get that build sheet?

Cheers charlie

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great info. I just picked up a white 2012 4x4 #1710 in pristine shape.
    Steve T
    2006 F-150 HD #221

Name: Charlie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How many miles was it? I have been seeing the asking price go up and up on these Harley-Davidson with the 6.2L

Quote Originally Posted by Stonehedge View Post
    Great info. I just picked up a white 2012 4x4 #1710 in pristine shape.