Thread: For Sale 2003 BLACK HD 47,633 MILES

Name: Mike

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For Sale 2003 BLACK HD 47,633 MILES

For sale in Sandia, Tx (near Corpus Christi, Tx) Yes, only 47,633 miles! Build #5935/ VIN# 1FTRW07313KC83118. I am the second owner since 2/4/15 and since then have only put around 2000 miles on it. CARFAX available and it shows the previous owner had all service work done at the dealership. Truck is equipped with every option excepts heated seats. New tires installed after I purchased so all 4 are practically brand new. Everything is stock except for the following the previous owner had done: HID head lights and fog lights, LED tail lights and third brake/ cargo light, Double DIN radio, upgraded door speakers and amps, and what looks to be about a 2" shackle drop in the rear. I would rate the overall condition on a scale of 1-10 but everyone's opinion differs, so I will just say that both interior and exterior are in excellent condition. Not hiding the fact it does have a couple of rock chips on the front, scratch on the pass side mirror, and one door ding. Hopefully it will find a new home through this forum since the usual routes are nothing but scammers and tire kickers. Asking price is $21,500. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name: Mando

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice, I'm in Houston and this is the closest one I've found that is clean. Too bad it's over my budget. GLWS