Thread: Massive oil consumption and a lot of white smoke

Name: Jayson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Massive oil consumption and a lot of white smoke

This is my first time posting. I have been a member of NLOC for years now. I traded my Gen 1 for this 2002 HD truck. Haven't drive it 100 miles yet haven't even stomped on it yet. Sitting in the driveway at the house last night, had it hooked to a trailer idling for a few minutes. started missing some and blowing white smoke out of exhaust. Thought it may be head gasket but they've been replaced recently along with heads which makes me think this even more. I trust the guys that did it. Wanted your thoughts on PCV or boost bypass valve. Anyone else had this issue before?

Name: paul

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasttruck93l View Post
    This is my first time posting. I have been a member of NLOC for years now. I traded my Gen 1 for this 2002 HD truck. Haven't drive it 100 miles yet haven't even stomped on it yet. Sitting in the driveway at the house last night, had it hooked to a trailer idling for a few minutes. started missing some and blowing white smoke out of exhaust. Thought it may be head gasket but they've been replaced recently along with heads which makes me think this even more. I trust the guys that did it. Wanted your thoughts on PCV or boost bypass valve. Anyone else had this issue before?
    sounds like another headgasket issue to me unfortunatly