Thread: FOR SALE: 02 DSG HD-F150 Boston MA area, 28K miles

Name: Paul

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

FOR SALE: 02 DSG HD-F150 Boston MA area, 28K miles

A Florida truck until June 2019... NO RUST AT ALL... EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN UNDER AND THROUGHOUT THE FRAME AND BED!!! I did a quick "Woolwax" spray last October to better preserve the undercarriage. (Garage kept all winter)

Currently in the BOSTON MA area. I have not located a cleaner or lower miles truck... 26,495.00 or b.r.o.
    I am a VERY picky owner... with over 40 years of automotive restorations and collision work... I am very anal when it comes to details....

According to the MARTI report, 1 of 4649.... build date 04/17/2002. Currently has aftermarket headlights and tail lights, but NOS headlight/corner lamp set included, along with original tail lights. A second set of aftermarket headlights will be included as well. Currently running Gloss Black aftermarket "OE" wheels, with Hankook Ventus ST 295/45/20, less than 100 miles on them. Factory chrome wheels (good to very good condition) will be included with sale with tires (fair condition, but usable). Currently has the transmission valve body modification, but stock valve body included (prior owner). Shifts like a mother...!!! Currently has aftermarket fog lamps, as the originals were junk (as were the headlights). Currently has the HD logo Ford installed bed liner. Currently has lower urethane side skirts (no step bars) and a hard shell bed cover (A.R.E.) no soft cover...

I have installed the aftermarket light kit, NEW Bilsteins all around, Lightning Rear sway bar, rear jounce bushings, Kenwood Excelon radio, (factory one included) backup camera, interior LED bulbs, fresh fluids and filters, (complete), 35 percent MASS LEGAL window tint all around and I have a Stop-Tech Red Powder coated brake kit complete (front/rear) with Stiflers brake hoses and lines to be installed (if I can get the time) or will go with the truck... The power pedals work, but stick down at times, I have a rebuild kit to be included along with extra set of pedals, if additional parts are needed. I have extra "other parts" ( window switches, bezels, NOS sill plates...) that will be included, but I do not have certain recall of all items at this time.

I purchased the truck last June (2019) with 27328 miles (from Prestige Ford, Mt. Dora FL) and immediately began the improvements. Prior to my purchase a new battery was installed, and I was told new plugs and a full pads/rotors front and rear were done. It does NOT seem like ANY MODS were done to the engine, not even a Cold Air Induction kit or S/C pulleys. I did not intend to sell this truck! It was going to be my "retirement toy" but life has handed me a bag of lemons... (2 and 4 year old grandchildren to raise) and I intend to make the best lemonade possible for them! I have a nephew who works for a shipping company (Fisher Shipping Co.) so assistance for shipping can be made.

PAINT WORK: When I purchased the truck, I was told it was in "MINT" condition. It was unwrapped by the shipper and I immediately observed a bunch of scrapes and scratches, along with a broken fog lamps, junked out head lights and an aftermarket hood that belonged on a late 80's Mustang. I sourced a replacement stock hood and had the hood, front bumper and valance, along with both fenders cleaned up and blended. I had to use aftermarket "flame stripes" as I could not locate any NOS ones. The entire stripe kit was installed after the paint work was complete (May 2020) and Mike Langieri provided replacement "engine label" to add as well (not yet installed, but included).

There are a few dings, a couple of scratches, and I am not a fan of the hard shell (excellent condition but only a 7/10 paint due to a few paint runs) but overall... a solid 8/10... exterior...

INTERIOR: I repaired the broken cup holder, repaired the broken rear console (someone sat on it...???) still need to fix the pedals as mentioned, added the radio and LEDs, and the driver seat, lower leather, outside bolster has some wear, but not ripped, torn or shredded apart...but that's all... again a solid 8/10. The only things I would change are the "red" seat belt release buttons on the belts... Florida sun faded them out to a nice pink!

I have given the most detailed description I can provide, but please, I have only had the truck for a year... I do not know what was done prior to my ownership (I am 3rd owner) I will provide a CarFax report (CLEAN, NO ACCIDENTS, ACCURATE MILEAGE RECORDS) Thank you... delz05
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by delz05; 09-05-2020 at 06:06 PM. Reason: lower price

Name: Paul

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    price lowered...