Thread: 20/21 F250 Harley ETA?

Name: Marc

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

20/21 F250 Harley ETA?

Hey guys-

New member, and I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I have a 2018 F-150 Harley Davidson Edition, and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the 2020 F-250 Harley Davidson Edition. It was my understanding that it was supposed to be out in the Spring. I'm guessing with Covid-19 and everything shutting down, that it was delayed. I'm also wondering if they are going to just skip the 2020 model year altogether. My Ford dealer has been giving me the runaround, despite having a long history with them. The latest from them is that they want me to put down $10k (I've never had to do this with them) and then it will be available in 3-4 months. It doesn't sit well with me.

I've searched the net and haven't found much of anything other than news from late winter and early fall. I called the manufacturer (Tuscany) but am just placed on hold and eventually connected to some guy's voicemail.

My hope here is that someone actually knows what's going on with these. Are they still going to make them? Are they going to now wait for the 2021's instead?

Thanks!

Name: Margarette

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have you managed to get it on hand? A lot of things happened last year the reason there has been a delay on almost everything.

Name: Christopher

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have the same question. Hope he got his hands on the 2020 Harley Davidson edition truck.

Name: Jerry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hope you're able to take home one by now. Things are very slow around here as well.