Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm a new member, My name is J.R. Miller

Name: JR

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Lightbulb Hi, I'm a new member, My name is J.R. Miller

Hello Everyone, I was at a local pick n pull today in Wilmington NC, I found a business card for this website. So here I am and hope to meet some new people. I have a 2002 HD with 108k miles.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Welcome aboard! Glad you found us. A lot of good info here, but be careful of that nasty mod bug. He gets a bite on your credit card and will never let go lol.

Now this thread is worthless without pics!!

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    welcome aboard. tell me it's a DSG. There are two DSG owners in Wilmington and I'm there P/T

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerRacing View Post
    Hello Everyone, I was at a local pick n pull today in Wilmington NC, I found a business card for this website. So here I am and hope to meet some new people. I have a 2002 HD with 108k miles.
    where in the hell did you find a NHTOC card in our PNP.. i have been all over that place and haven't seen a harley out there at all.. SR81 was out there today too.. surprised you didn't see him..

Quote Originally Posted by Sport90 View Post
    welcome aboard. tell me it's a DSG. There are two DSG owners in Wilmington and I'm there P/T
    there is actually a few DSGs in ILM.. there is one that lives by SR81 and then i keep seeing another one out my way..

BUT on the other note.. WELCOME to the NHTOC... where in Point City do you live ?? i live right at the foot of 40 in ILM.. exit 420B heading West

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Welcome!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    lol interested to hear where you found the NHTOC card at!

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Welcome to the NHTOC!

Any pics?

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    DSC01159.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerRacing View Post
    Sorry,I was at pick-n-pull and someone put a business card on my window there.

I bought the truck last October from Kernersville dodge in Kernersville NC. The mods I have done so far is a black toolbox, aftermarket taillights, 2" shackles in rear, boost bypass mod, autometer boost gauge on the a pillar, oil separator. This is truck #5526, I took it to the track a couple months ago and got a 14.4 out of it, which is pretty much stock. I'm planning on putting on a power package from LFP soon!!!

What is a DSG?

I live off of exit 408 by Paul"s Place
    Last edited by MillerRacing; 01-21-2014 at 08:21 PM.

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    it was probably SR81 then.. i know he was at the PNP yesterday... and DSG stands for Dark Shadow Grey.. the only other color 02s were made... and i hear ya.. my wifes dad lives out that way so we are out there often.. need anything i work for a tow company incase anything happens ill PM you my number.. need any help with anything just shout..

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Great!!! Let me know if ya'll do any meets.

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    every now and then we will meet up for dinner or lunch or something just us guys in town.. when ever slick is in town.. but a lot of time we will meet up at Cars and Coffee or something..

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dragginNCrds View Post
    every now and then we will meet up for dinner or lunch or something just us guys in town.. when ever slick is in town.. but a lot of time we will meet up at Cars and Coffee or something..
    Cool, I need to take this truck there next. Here is a pic my other vehicles that I have taken in the past, you may recognize one. Yes the HD will be getting some sort of green soon!!!2011 135.jpg

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i think i have seen the neon around.. but haven't seen the truck or the stang.. there is a company that reproduces the flames on the side.. those in green would be pretty cool..

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    My wife drives the srt4, I thought about the green flames I seen on the internet. But I am thinking on getting the 03 hd stripe in green. Do you know anyone that makes them in green? Or I will have to go to image monster.

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    probably be a custom job on that one.. I've heard good things about Wild Child Grafix..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast