Thread: Finally!!!

Vader
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Finally!!!

Ok guys, I finally made it over here. I had told Big D in Charlotte that we desperately needed an HD sight and bingo, here it is!

Anyways, I will more than likely be spending my time at this site. It just takes too much time trying to read all of the other boards. (I still have to visit fordtruckworld.com for my NC chapter brothers). It looks like most of the friends that I made on the other boards have migrated here, so it looks like a great start. Now to redo my sig. By the way, great decal work Josh.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    me too! well... anyways, i'd been lurking @ f150 online for a couple of months... just actually got my truck a week ago saturday. got my zaino ordered last week and have had the j-jent grille for three weeks (optimist that i am).

still trying to locate a good price on 03 l-tails if'n any one knows, please shoot me an e.

fyi... heard something intersting from a guy that has an '03 cheby truck... that unless it is equiped with 'speed rated' tyres, the chip cuts the engine @ 98 mph hmmm....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrat, eastezrider, and welcome to the new official site for all things HD-F150

I will also make this my first stop for info and look at the other boards on occasion. This is great!!
    2005 Harley-Davidson Roadglide

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    welcome to the site ron!

yup, this is my new home now i rarely post at ftw anymore cuz its sooooo slow it drives me crazy, and only read the HD board there now, and my posting at f150online will be slowing down quite a bit now that this site is up.

can't wait to see how big this site is a few months down the road!

Indestructible!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Me too....... I won't be posting @ FTW anymore and F150online will be slowed drastically....lol
    Proud owner of a 2002 Harley Davidson F150
    Mods: Kenne Bell 2.3L, Chickenears Ram Air Intake, JLP intake plenum, Weapon X Coils, Bassani High Flow cats, Magnaflow muffler, Troyer Performance E-fan, 4lb lower, FTVB, SCT chip, HID's, Accufab TB, REM Carbon Fiber intake tube, High Flow Water Pump, LFP Heat exchanger, .....theres a bunch more but I honestly can't remember it all!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ditto....I've backed way off the other sites. They'll survive because they're for all Ford trucks. This sites ours baby!!
    NHTOC #4

Indestructible!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now we all hace to show our support and JOIN the NHTOC......

Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I still enjoy FTW, but I have been waiting for this site since Dwight threw out the idea a couple of months ago.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks josh and bill... glad to be here... josh's posts really put me over on buying... his enthusiasm for the truck certainly equals that of most harley bike owners i've met... i just think you either 'get it' or you don't... uh... why shouldn't i buy a lariat instead of the HD... well... u really shouldn't buy the HD, leave it for someone that will appreciate it...

oh well...