Hello all,
Its been awhile since I have posted but good to see the info is still flowing around here. I am looking at trading up my 2002 DSG Harley for a 2007 Harley F-250. I have been reading all the horror stories about the 6.0L in the F-250s. I dont plan on modding it up (too much) and trying to break records with it or anything. I will most likely go with everyones recommendation on here as far as minor mods. Here is the VIN for the truck:

1FTSW21P57EB18170

It is sitting at 37,XXX miles and they are asking $29,999. Hoping I can pull in about 10k for my 03 in as trade, what do you think is a reasonable price to pay? Is it worth getting the 07 or just wait a couple years till the 08 gets cheaper? I am looking to upgrade so I can haul my 8.5'x20' enclosed carrier around. I used the 03 and it got about 6.5 miles to the gallon. I wont be pulling it much (mostly helping friends move stuff and my 68' Mustang when its time to PCS again in about two years). Plus on a daily basis I am only getting about 13-14 with the 03 and I figure the 07 is going to be a little better on the gas too.

Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance for everything!

Semper Fi,
Kris